A leader in Southern California fire extinguisher sales, service and installation
- On Site Fire Extinguisher Service Refills, Recharge and Repair
- New Product Sales
- Extinguisher Signs
A fully charged and properly maintained fire extinguisher will help minimize damage to your business property and injuries to your employees and customers.
With FFP’S Scheduled Fire Extinguisher Inspections and Annual Maintenance, you will stay protected, and we document each piece of equipment to keep you in compliance.
With our Fire Extinguisher Services you can be assured that your safety equipment is:
- Properly positioned and quickly accessible
- Designed for the specific needs of your facility
- Fully charged and ready for immediate use
- In compliance with national, state and local requirements
- All extinguisher data is documented and available through our system
Our Muti-step fire extinguisher service includes:
- On-site Visual inspection of all extinguishers
- Hydrostatic fire extinguisher testing and scheduled maintenance dates
- Visual inspection of pressure gauges
- Removal of tamper seals and safety pull pins
- Removal of discharge hoses and check for continuity
- Inspection of the valve assemblies
- Weighing the fire extinguishers
- Cleaning and re-hanging all extinguishers
- Review of extinguisher placement, sizes and types
- New certification tags to keep you in compliance
Fire Extinguisher Cabinets
We provide fire cabinets that fit most decors and price ranges. Fire Extinguisher Cabinets- We provide fire cabinets that fit most decors and price ranges.
How to Use an Extinguisher – P• A• S• S
Pull the Pin at the top of the extinguisher. The pin releases a locking mechanism and will allow you to discharge the extinguisher. Aim at the base of the fire, not the flames. This is important – in order to put out the fire, you must extinguish the fuel. Squeeze the lever slowly. This will release the extinguishing agent in the extinguisher. If the handle is released, the discharge will stop. Sweep from side to side. Using a sweeping motion, move the fire extinguisher back and forth until the fire is completely out. Operate the extinguisher from a safe distance, several feet away, and then move towards the fire once it starts to diminish. Be sure to read the instructions on your fire extinguisher – different fire extinguishers recommend operating them from different distances. Remember: Aim at the base of the fire, not at the flames!!!!
24-Hour Emergency Service
Our 24 hour emergency service is offered to all of our customers. We take your fire protection very seriously and will respond to your emergency call immediately 365 days a year – around the clock.